الفـــــــــــــــــــــــــراشـــــــــــــــــات

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

3 مشترك

my heart will go on

القمر
    القمر
    عضونشيط

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 48
    العمر : 25
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/09/2007

GMT + 3 Hours my heart will go on

مُساهمة من طرف القمر 2007-09-15, 03:00

my heart will go on 2276270198
    ''every night in my draems i see you ifeel you ......that is how i know you go on....... far across the distance and spaces between usyou havecome to show you go on ..........near,far where ever you are..... i believe that the heartdoes go on ........once more , you open the door and you are here in my heart and my heart will go on and on ......... love can touch us one time and last for alife time and nener let go till we are go on ......... love was when i love you on true time i hold to in my life we will always go on .........you are here there is no thing ..........you are here there is no thing i fear and i know that my heart will go on .........we will stay for ever this way ......... you are safe in my heart............ and my heart will go on and on''

my heart will go on D8e4cdfe6e
    اهدى هذا التوبك الى كل اعضاء المنتدى

عيناك وحشانى

والشوق هز كيانى

يا همى يا غرامى

اهواك

هذا اعترافى

يا صنيعه ابياتا صمتها الحانى

يا غائبا عن عيونى

وساكنا وجدانى

حبيبى بدرى بوصلك

انى من البعد اعانى
    flower flower flower flower flower flower
    لارا
    لارا
    Admin
    Admin

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 1068
    العمر : 33
    السٌّمعَة : 3
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/08/2007

GMT + 3 Hours رد: my heart will go on

مُساهمة من طرف لارا 2007-09-15, 03:05

ثانكس جنه سلمت يداكى
    توبيك جميل

''every night in my draems i see you ifeel you ......that is how i know you go on....... far across the distance and spaces between usyou havecome to show you go on ..........near,far where ever you are..... i believe that the heartdoes go on ........once more , you open the door and you are here in my heart and my heart will go on and on ......... love can touch us one time and last for alife time and nener let go till we are go on ......... love was when i love you on true time i hold to in my life we will always go on .........you are here there is no thing ..........you are here there is no thing i fear and i know that my heart will go on .........we will stay for ever this way ......... you are safe in my heart............ and my heart will go on and on''
    ريــــــتاد
    ريــــــتاد

my heart will go on Default6

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 2222
    العمر : 33
    المهنه : my heart will go on Studen10
    الهواية : my heart will go on Painti10
    علم بلدك : my heart will go on Female31
    المزاج : my heart will go on 810
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2007